Oops, Yikes, and Woohoo!
Monday, December 23, 2019
Oops and Yikes
1. Three days of no logging in on SPARK. The job and lack of sleep got in the way of SPARK. Not a good thing!
2. A couple of days of sleep deprivation! Stress got in the way of sleep which lead to out of control eating.
3. Binging when I am tired and sleep-deprived.
4. I ate too many holiday treats at work.
1. I got to the gym twice in the morning before work.
2. I was active most days, even days I did not log in to SPARK.
3. I refused some foods at work (Gharidelli chocolate and Lindt truffles)!
4. I ate fish once a week.
5. I weighed myself every morning except for three mornings!
6. I threw out chocolate chip cookies and Hagen Daz ice cream! I did not eat it!
7. I logged into SPARK.
8. I feel empowered and in control again!
Even though I had challenges I engaged in some positive behaviors. I forgive myself and am moving on! All is not lost! I am not giving up!