Harnessing the "why".... 10 reasons
1. I want to lose weight to live longer.
2. I want to lose weight to take pressure off my joints.
3. I want to lose weight so I sleep better.
4. I want to lose weight so I can be fit.
5. I want to be a good role model for my child.
6. I want to lose so I can be healthy.
7. I want to lose to feel good again.
8. I want to lose so I can buy clothes in "regular" shops.
9. I want to lose so I can move without pain.
10. I want to lose so I can be overweight, not obese.
My world when I am 100 pounds lighter...
I wake up, and feel rejuvinated because I slept well! I get ready and take a morning walk, headphones on, enjoying the peacefulness of the world. I come home and make breakfast, and enjoy my coffee outside. After showering and getting dressed, we take my daughter to the park to play and burn off some energy. While she plays, I do laps around the playground with ease. We come home and make salads for lunch, and then enjoy some family time. After some household chores, I take the dog for a walk. Dinner is healthy and light, and I'm not hungry because I'm feeding myself with healthy food. After dinner, we play some games and watch a movie, without snacks. I'm satisfied with the day because we spent quality time together, were active, and ate well.
...This would be a typical weekend day I think. Honestly, there's no reason any of this is unattainable now!
Love, Peace, Contentment
I want my life to reflect these three things daily. I want to share love with my family. I want to be at peace with my anxiety. I want to be content with things, and accept them as they come.
I want to breathe and live life. I do this by meeting my goals day by day, and increasing them slowly.
This is so doable. It's all mindset.
Looking for a challenge that will keep you focused as we move into the fall season? Join us at the 5% Fall Challenge! Be part of a team that will motivate you, and hold you accountable so you can remain healthy during this upcoming season. We challenge you... can you lose 5% in eight weeks? Maintainers are always welcome as well! So, if interested, click the link below and join us. What have you got to lose, besides some weight?