What is your happy??
Tuesday, October 06, 2020
My challenge for today is to make a Fall Happiness list.
1. Pumpkin ice cream makes me happy. October 1st, I start watching for Braums to announce they have it in. Then I go sit by the pond and enjoy my one scoop of ice cream while I watch the geese.
2. Once the leaves start falling, my grandkids and I rake leaves in a pile so they can jump in them. That makes me happy to watch them giggle and laugh.
3. We like to drive into the Ozark Mountains ( we live at the base of them) and look down at all the beautiful fall foliage that God has created. It is beautiful and that makes me happy.
4. I love to sit outside early in the morning and watch just as the world is waking and feel the cool crisp air on my face. I love watching the squirrels as they scurry around gathering nuts for the winter.
5. Finally, with Fall I know it is almost time for all the family to gather at my house and share a meal and just spend time together at Thanksgiving.
That was just a few things on my list. It goes on and on.
How about you? What is your Fall Happiness?