Smile of the Day
Friday, November 20, 2020
1. Regular naps prevent old age, especially if you take them while driving.
2. Having one child makes you a parent; having two you are a referee.
3. Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband!
4. I believe we should all pay our tax with a smile. I tried, but they wanted cash.
5. Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.
6. My wife and I always compromise. I admit I'm wrong and she agrees with me.
7.Why do couples hold hands during their wedding? It's a formality just like two boxers shaking hands before the fight begins!