ugh... I had this blog basically written and I closed the window for some reason... anyway...
I am moving forward, despite the past week or so of struggling and going down that rabbit hole with ED. I have decided for December to have some goals..
1. Get back to my gratitude journal.. (this one is starting today)... as I haven't journaled in several days
2. Weight loss goal of 5 lbs gone in December
3. Paint 2 - 3 days per week
4. Work to getting to 17 miles on my stationary bike. I'd like to do a full marathon on my bike at some point, maybe by next summer. Right now I can do around 14 miles without feeling that saddle soreness.
5. Work to transition to morning workouts -- before work vs after work.
Michael's sells those kits for painting various Christmas themes. I had picked up a couple of these about 2 years ago. I started on one of them several months ago...but set it aside. This is the picture on the kit
By the end of yesterday this is where I had stopped after working on it for a couple of hours. I had the sky mostly done before this.
This is the completed... not quite the coloring of the image on the package.
I couldn't get the to the color brown... that showed on the image. So I used in conjunction what I did finally make some help with some ochre and burnt sienna. On the one hand, I like acrylics... on the other hand I don't.... I may go back and work on this some more....but for now, I'm not.
then I had the idea to do this same picture..but in water color. ...so I may do that next.. not sure... I was going to try to do some water color Christmas cards..
forgot one more thing... I had an NSV today. When I first started riding.. I had a devil of the time getting my feet into the pedals on my bike. Today, I really noticed that I just picked up my leg and moved it effortlessly into the straps for the pedal. Not that I may have noticed this before.. I think it was the way I moved my leg was much different this time, that from what I remembered in the beginning
that's all for now.