Going on to Phase 2
Thursday, January 15, 2009
I got the email telling me it was time to move into Phase 2. I'm not going to begin until Sunday since that gives me 2 full weeks working on the basics.
I have already been made aware of several areas I need a actively work on.
1. Plan meals ahead of time, entering them into the nutrition tractor. I have not missed a day of logging in what I ate. Usually, I within the guidelines set for me. Doesn't mean my eating is as good as it could.
2. Work on eating more fruits, vegetables and milk.
3. Portion control is key so I have been trying to measure every thing until it become second nature. The one serving of pasta was a real eye opener - still rofl about that one.
4. Use all the knowledge I have stored in my brain.
5. Stop eating in front of the tv and eat at the dining room table.
6. PLANNING AHEAD FOR MEAL AND FITNESS IS A MUST.
7. MOST IMPORTANT, DON'T BE AFRAID TO TALK TO MY BUDDIES ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON. THEY ARE HERE TO HELP, SUPPORT AND LOVE ME JUST LIKE I WILL HELP, SUPPORT AND LOVE THE UNCONDITIONALLY. WHY? BECAUSE WE ARE WORTHY!!!!
I think that is enough for now. I'm scaring myself.