Thursday, June 25, 2009
Prepare an entire weeks menu to be entered in the Nutritional Tracker at one time.
REASON FOR GOAL:
1. To gain even more control over what I'm eating.
2. Eliminate the "scrambling" at the end of the day to reach my calorie range.
3. To be freed up to do other things besides sit in front of the computer every meal, manipulating calorie, carbs, fat, etc.
4. To have Sparks print my grocery list for the week.
5. Helping me become more organized.
6. Eat more of a variety of foods.
ACTION PLAN ( July, August, September):
1. Begin by entering in breakfast for the week. (Do for 2 weeks)
2. Continue enter breakfast and begin adding snacks. (2 weeks)
3. Same as #2 but add lunch into the mix. (2 weeks)
4. Begin entering the entire meals for the first fully tracked week in September
5. For each 2 week period, find and prepare a meal that can divided and frozen for future menu planning.
If I pull this one off, it will be the biggest goal other than losing weight that I have ever completed. Let us pray! No, really, let us pray!!!