SMART Goals for BLC22
Sunday, June 09, 2013
SMART Goals for BLC22:
1. Lose 5 pounds by the end of the challenge (to give me some wiggle room in my goal weight).
2. Strength training 6 days a week. Minimum of 10 minutes a day rotating upper, lower and core exercises. Work on reducing love handles - first by losing fat then with ST?
3. Eat 6 or more servings of fruit and veggies to replace processed foods.
4. Avoid eating after 7:30 at night. This is a HABIT, not true hunger!
5. Cardio 5 or more days a week. Increase intensity by adding intervals of race walking/running in my walks.
6.Two cups of coffee (half caf), two cups of tea, then only water. Right now I'm having 3 cups of coffee. Less is more!!
7. Do de-cluttering at least 3 times a week.
8. Encourage my team mates (and all BLCers) to LOVE themselves NOW, not when they are 'perfect'!! Provide support and understanding when things get tough - because things WILL get tough for all of us somewhere along the way. But with love and support we will get right back on track!! We are a TEAM - Together Everyone Achieves More!!