today will be a
Psalm 121:1-6 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. 2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. 3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber . 4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep . 5 The LORD is thy keeper : the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. 6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
Yes, the meds I'm taking make me gain weight. Yes, it's upsetting, but its also better than pain.
How can I jump start myself back into physical activity?
14 Tips for Starting and Sticking with a Workout Routine
By Julie Isphording, former Olympian
Exercise Does Not Have to be Painful
Yoga, Pilates & Tai ChiBy Julie Isphording, former Olympian
Early on, I practiced Tia Chi
for years! I gave it up, because of the life style I had attached with it. To maintain flexibility and keep my heart pumping, I may give it a try once again.
I have bands,
and will purchase another large ball
for these type of exercising. Also I'm GOING to WALK today!!
I would try Pilates,
but that is beyond what my physical therapist suggests, so, maybe later
Hopefully by this time next year, I can do that. If not, I can always run a marathon!!
Even if I come in last place, I'll be in front of the couch potato I am today.
POSITIVE MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES:
1. If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission. ~Anonymous
2. Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. ~John Wooden
3. To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~Anonymous
4. If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary. ~Jim Rohn
5. Trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it's safe or certain. ~Anonymous
6. Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. ~Swami Vivekananda
7. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney
8. Good things come to people who wait, but better things come to those who go out and get them. ~Anonymous
9. If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got. ~Anonymous
10. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. ~Winston Churchill
11. Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly. ~Proverb
12. Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy. ~Anonymous
13. Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them. ~Vaibhav Shah
14. Opportunities don't happen, you create them. ~Chris Grosser
15. Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value. ~Albert Einstein
16. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
17. I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. ~Thomas A. Edison
18. If you don't value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents- start charging for it. ~Kim Garst
19. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. ~David Brinkley
20. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
21. The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one's destiny to do, and then do it. ~Henry Ford
22. If you're going through hell keep going. ~Winston Churchill
23. The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do. ~Anonymous
24. Don't raise your voice, improve your argument. ~Anonymous
25. What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.~ Oscar Wilde