Excuses I use not to workout.
Tuesday, February 23, 2016
Sometimes I let excuses win and I do not get my workout in or I exercise half heartedly. Each night I put together a plan for the following day but my plans do not always work out successfully.
1. I don't have time workout today.
2. I'll just miss today and make it up or get back on track tomorrow.
3. One missed workout is not the end of the world.
4. Sometimes I do not get a workout in because I forget to schedule a time for it.
5. Other things come up and I let them take priority
6. I don't feel like working out today.
These are lame excuses and I should make my workout a more important part of daily routine. I should think: " I love myself enough to workout daily to stay fit and lose weight."
Consistency is important. Excuse #3 is true and may happen once in a while but I should get back on track right away. Perfection may not be possible and I should not give up because I miss a workout. That is all for now.