Better late than never
Saturday, December 02, 2017
On the first day of Christmas the FSC challenged me - to write a blog.
I have been on a bit of a hiatus from SP for the past month. I was struggling most of the year and even though I was posting daily challenges for my team, I wasn't participating in them. I needed a break while I got some other areas of my life a little more organized.
I'm still looking for a job (and getting a little worried). But I also need to start taking care of me while I'm at it. This is my first day back in the saddle.
1. Track my nutrition - 1500 calorie limit 6 days each week.
2. Start my walking program back up -- increasing each week until doing 30 minutes per day.
3. Hydrate - switch back to water most of the day.
4. Keep the housework up - create a to do list to complete at least 1 deep cleaning task each day.
5. Make job search a priority. Start working with a professional service for advice.
This isn't much of a blog entry, but I'll keep working on it. It had been since April since my last one. Time to get back at it.