SP Premium
350,000-499,999 SparkPoints 445,551

Husband and Wife were in the hospital October 12- 2018 and Wife and Husband I was MY BIRTHDAY.

Saturday, October 13, 2018

October 12 we walked the rail trail. It was a beautiful day and I was going to 2 miles and DH has a brace on left ankle. He decided he was coming to 2 miles post.
He walked well and at the end of the trail he said to me I was doing great but my legs are weak. We got to the car and we drove home. He was not looking good so I went to the Emergency. It was packed and he was taken in to what was needed. We went back to the X-ray and since he has a Shunt in his heart I knew they would take care him. I watched and it was 6 hours till we went home. He went to bed.
I was trying to catch up with Spark, this old lady is slow typing.
About late I went to bed. Suddenly started to cough, a very dry and keeping cough. DH went for some water but it just still coughing. Then it was pain in my shoulders and chest. We wanted to get to the Drs. DH cannot drive in the dark and I knew I could not drive.
I went to the list on the wall and I called an Ambulance. !5 minutes came and they gave me Nitro and other medicine and the driver asked DH to say in front seat since the other nurse and he was really fast. It was a male nurse and working to have a heart halter.

We were in the hospital go to X-ray and more pills, had a blood and I was feeling really tired and I felt like a rag doll. The came in and out and sat with me.
The nurse came in and asked my date and I said October the 13th-YOUR BIRTHDAY 75 '

Eventually they came from the X-ray and brought my sheets of paper to read and only then we were realized 7 miles from home and NO CAR. The nurse called a cab and waited till it came. She said a happy Birthday to me. Fred was yesterday at the hospital and he is not well too. He has to see his cardiology because he has very low pulse.
Now I have to go to to my doctor on Monday morning and I hope to get my appointment since it was Saturday by now the Dr,has a note.

I had little party and we were going to Friends but we were both getting some rest.
Our sons and two Granddaughters and the seven small party because we had not gathered in a long time so it was to be a very nice week end.
Fred and I went early, home both were exhausted. Our oldest son drove home and our granddaughter who come from Plattsburgh N.Y'. Quite a party! ALAS!
Pat in Maine.

STILL trying to get my photos this week. emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon
Share This Post With Others
Member Comments About This Blog Post