April Review/May Goals
Saturday, May 01, 2021
For week one of the May BSG challenges, we are to blog about our goals for May and review April’s goals.
My April goals were:
1. Follow a whole food, plant-based way of eating, limiting bread and plant-based butter, and kicking the unhealthy snacks I did fairly well on this goal.
2. Walk or cardio at least 6 days per week – Goal met most weeks
3. Attend yoga twice per week – Once Marv was released from his trips to the vet every 3 days, I did this.
4. Do a minimum of 2 different strength exercises each day. I am planning to do push-ups and roll-ups daily - I did fairly well with getting in some strength most days, but didn’t stick to the plan of push-ups and roll-ups.
My May goals are:
My blood pressure has been creeping up so it is time to focus on getting that down and under control before my visit with the doctor on May 25th so my May goals are:
1. Meditate daily for a minimum of 10 minutes.
2. Take blood pressure daily before lunch.
3. Walk/cardio 6 days per week.
4. Yoga twice per week.
5. Strength at least 15 minutes 6 days per week.